Blogger Layouts

Rosalie Cullen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2016

MY FIRST RANT, HIKSSS ;)

Hello peeps! So I've had this blog since 2009, and somehow I get annoyed with all those previous posts and felt stupid for a while. Lol me! Oh well, what can I say, zaman kanak kanak ribena lah katakan. Trust me, I was completely surprised reading those posts. Anyhow, I've decided to delete those shameful posts and gonna start writing again. Yeay! Tulisan kali ini akan mempunyai kurang perangai kanak kanak ribena(pls take note, I said "kurang" ok, not "tiada langsung"..hikss) dan maybe I'll also upload some of the lovely pretty dresses I'm selling. So, anyone yang interested nak cari dress kahwin, untuk prom, dinner, tunang ke apa keee, stay tuned! Ohh, harap maklum blog ini bukan untuk bisnes semata mata. I'll post whatever I want too. So, yeahh, enough for my first new rant today. Laterrrr! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying Cute Pink Butterfly